"I have Autism, but Autism doesn't have me."

I started this blog to share my thoughts on what is life as a stay-at-home mom. With changes that have developed and shaped our characters here on the homestead, this is now Tristan's blog (Captain's log?) about life with Autism. We will be sharing various topics, focused on Autism, ranging from the professional focus to being in the parent's seat and how every day is different from yesterday and may not come close to tomorrow. There is much to continue learning when it comes to Autism, and as a family, we are sharing our experiences along the way. Pull up a chair, learn, then go out into the world and make a difference with what you've gleaned. Knowledge is Power!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mucha Do About Nothing


Today is one of those days where I've not given myself time to become inspired for a posting. It's the swing of the pendulum, as one day you can become so inspired Rembrandt would pass you a brush or the opposite, where sometimes, it's just a moment to empty out your head. I updated on my business page yesterday, which I found creative and fun. The fun part was what sold me; who doesn't like to have fun? And if you can't have fun doing tasks that always seem brain draining, why are you doing it? Going through the motions? What fun is that? Not that everything need be fun but hey, just the word "fun" alone....makes me smile-try it. Say it with a smile. Say it straight faced, and I'll bet you will smile.....:)
Another snowy day here in Vermont, another day to work on things, and most importantly, have fun. Contrary to the pic above, the sun is not shining here at this morning hour but it is somewhere in the world. So, here's to another day of......FUN.....~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment