"I have Autism, but Autism doesn't have me."

I started this blog to share my thoughts on what is life as a stay-at-home mom. With changes that have developed and shaped our characters here on the homestead, this is now Tristan's blog (Captain's log?) about life with Autism. We will be sharing various topics, focused on Autism, ranging from the professional focus to being in the parent's seat and how every day is different from yesterday and may not come close to tomorrow. There is much to continue learning when it comes to Autism, and as a family, we are sharing our experiences along the way. Pull up a chair, learn, then go out into the world and make a difference with what you've gleaned. Knowledge is Power!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Day, New Projects

New day, new things to do. Well, nothing really too new but now that I've got my link set up to my new creative project, I can move ahead. I posted the link as a blog I'm following on this page, and if you go to my business page, which is listed at the bottom of this page, the creative link is with my business page. I gave myself time to think which page would I like to put out there foremost, and the biz page won. I do have my two pages linked, so you can access both without issues. I also felt the biz page would be the best option, as my new endeavor is about being creative every day, and my business is a creative endeavor. I post once a week on my business page typically but I may be moving up to two days a week; one for the featured product of the week, the other post for the creative project I've worked on. Don't be surprised to find that my product/project postings may be tied tightly to each other; as I mentioned, my biz is a creative endeavor. Of course, you all know that but I believe affirmation of that fact, for me, is finally settling in and I can own up to it. I'm headed into my third summer-yeah, its January-of creating and Farmer's Markets. This year's pursuit of markets will take an interesting twist, as my second child is due early to mid-July; so I will be missed for a bit this summer. I'm staying positive about how it will all work out, as things in my life have a way of turning in interesting directions that aren't necessarily upsetting. I believe that there is purpose to all we do and the outcome of each step we take. NO coincidence and NO luck. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's called mysticism. So, here we go into another day, and we're getting more snow here today. Life in Vermont....Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment