"I have Autism, but Autism doesn't have me."

I started this blog to share my thoughts on what is life as a stay-at-home mom. With changes that have developed and shaped our characters here on the homestead, this is now Tristan's blog (Captain's log?) about life with Autism. We will be sharing various topics, focused on Autism, ranging from the professional focus to being in the parent's seat and how every day is different from yesterday and may not come close to tomorrow. There is much to continue learning when it comes to Autism, and as a family, we are sharing our experiences along the way. Pull up a chair, learn, then go out into the world and make a difference with what you've gleaned. Knowledge is Power!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Writing


Writing today, and loving the moments when I go through Tristan's pics to post along with my entries. Amazing how fast they grow, so every moment is priceless and worth it all. And I'm doing this again? Yeap!
So, today is about office work; I have an article to finish writing, will probably update a little more here on this page, and find satisfaction in cooking a filling dinner tonight. Its the little things, really. Those moments when you don't realize what you're about to learn, and bingo!!!! It happens just like that-and happens when we least expect it to. That's what I like about my life as a mother, a business owner, wife....you're always in a position to learn, even on those days when you feel like you just can't get out of bed. Flannel sheets and pj's are like shackles but the kind you like to dive into and become corpse-like.
What am a writing about? Can't tell at this time, as I've not finished the article and have to turn it in next week. I'll share when its time. Until then, enjoy the entries I've posted, check out the goodies I've added along the way, and remember to hug your mom today-she'll know why, even with the puzzled look.

No comments:

Post a Comment